After making the investment to custom paint your vehicle, you want to make sure you take care of it properly. Following these guidelines will help ensure that your custom paint will look its best for a long time.
- DO NOT WAX your newly painted parts for at least 45 days. New paint needs time to release the remaining solvents. Waxing before this time could cause the paint to dull.
- You can wash your newly painted parts at any time. Any brand name washing agent is fine, but we find that Dawn dish detergent works well.
- It is recommended that you leave a couple of inches from the top when filling your gas tank up. Some motorcycle tanks will leak gasoline when the tank is full and set at an angle. Also, take care that you don't let the gas leak from the pump handle when filling an auto. Keep in mind that gasoline needs room to expand when heated.
We warranty our paint work for 1 year on paint defects only (peeling, delamination, or bubbles).
Please call us reguarding any concerns or questions .
This warranty DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- owner abuse, misuse, or carelessness
- gas spills
- rock chips/dents
- scratches/chips/dents that occur during and after mounting parts